- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1/4 yellow capsicum
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 cup of 7’s vegetable stock
- 2 cups of Quorn mince
- 1 small can of 4 bean mix
- 1 sachet of tomato paste
- Warm oil in a pan.
- Stir in the spices and capsicum.
- Add tomatoes and 4 bean mix.
- Add Quorn mince, vegetable stock and tomato paste.
- Simmer gently for 20–30 minutes.
Serve with pasta, rice, tacos or jacket potatoes. A spoonful of sour cream or Greek yoghurt will cut down on the heat of the chilli.