- 6 small potatoes (1/2 kg)
- 3 spring onion leaves (green part only)
- 6 cups of water
- black pepper
- 2 large handfuls of watercress
- coconut cream
- 2 Massel 7’s chicken stock cubes
- Cut potatoes in quarters.
- Fry potatoes for one minute and then add spring onion tops.
- Add water and the stock cubes.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on some black pepper.
- Add in the watercress and blend the soup with a stick mixer.
- Stir in some coconut cream.
- Return to the heat to warm up the soup.