- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 125g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of golden syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and stir in the syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together. You might need to add a couple of tablespoons of hot water to get the mixture to hold together.
- Form the mixture into balls about 2inches in diameter. Put them on a pan lined with baking paper, and press flat with a fork so they are about 1/4 inch high.
- Bake in a 180 degrees Centigrade oven for about 20 minutes.
(If you don’t eat too many of them at once, you might be able to tolerate them.
Wheat is the biggest problem. Maybe the biscuits can be made with buckwheat or rice flour?
Whole rolled oats are low FODMAPs. Shredded coconut has polyols but 1/4 cup can be tolerated. Raw sugar, syrup and butter are fine.)